District Mission Statement:
It is the mission of Olton ISD to provide equal opportunity of high quality education to all its students. To this end, the District will effectively and creatively use its talents, resources, and time to ensure that each student will be challenged to reach his or her highest potential. The ultimate goal of this District is to help students exit this institution with the knowledge, skills, and values necessary to be productive citizens with an enriched quality of life.
Board Mission Statement:
The mission of the Board of Olton ISD is to ensure that the people in and affected by the institution have the opportunity to grow and become productive citizens of society. The trustees will delegate operational power, adopt policies, require accountability, evaluate patterns of operation, and ensure flexibility and competence. At all times the Board will maintain accountability to the taxpayers and residents of the District.
We believe the following:
- Every employee of the District is important to the success of our educational goals and objectives.
- Education is a joint venture that requires the involvement of families, churches, and the community.
- Open communication is essential to student success.
- All stakeholders should demonstrate respect for self and others.
- We must educate all students to reach their highest potential and become life-long learners.
- We should be innovative in the use of all our resources.
- We must foster an environment which attracts and retains high quality personnel.
- Discipline must be consistent and fair for all students.
We must inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.