District Vision Statement:
By 2026, Olton ISD will succeed through a foundation built on strong relationships, universal accountability, and no excuses.
District Mission Statement:
We believe the following:
- Every employee of the District is important to the success of our educational goals and objectives.
- Education is a joint venture that requires the involvement of families, churches, and the community.
- Open communication is essential to student success.
- All stakeholders should demonstrate respect for self and others.
- We must educate all students to reach their highest potential and become life-long learners.
- We should be innovative in the use of all our resources.
- We must foster an environment which attracts and retains high quality personnel.
- Discipline must be consistent and fair for all students.
We must inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.